United Express Holding Company Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2001 by Mr. Dinny Leung. All through these years since established, the Company dedicated itself as a freight management and logistics company to provide the most reliable and professional global freight transportation services in this new market era.
The Company recruited the high quality expertise and motivated teams in freight management to cope with the fast changing market environment. With the growth of the China economy and more rapid of the cross traded business, United Express began to expand its own network in China and Taiwan. With the head office in Hong Kong, the Company now operates 8 branch offices namely Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Ningbo and Shanghai in China; Kaohsiung and Taipei in Taiwan.
To provide the reliable freight management and logistics solution across the global supply chain effectively, efficiently and beyond our customers’ expectation.
Licenses and Membership
- Class A Forwarder License in all branch offices in China
- China MOC-Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) Bond
- US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) Bond
- Member of Hong Kong Association of Freight Forwarding Agents Ltd (HAFFA)
- Member of International Air Transport Association (IATA)